Here are some things about me.
Were you named after anyone?
a mermaid from the movie Splash
Do you wish on stars?
sometimes
Do you like your handwriting?
yes
What is your favorite lunch meat?
I don't eat meat, I'm a vegetarian.
What is your birth date?
31st of August
If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you?
yes
Are you a daredevil?
yeah, I am
How do you release anger?
I throw a fit, I guess
Do you trust others easily?
depends on who it is
What was your favorite toy as a child?
I AM a child. I guess my stuffed dog, Sarah.
Would you bungee jump?
Yes!
Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
Sometimes. Sometimes I untie my shoes just so I can tie them again.
Favorite ice cream flavor.
dots, like at Sea World
What is your least favorite thing about yourself?
That I forget to put on lotion and I get dry spots on my arms.
What are you listening to right now?
I'm listening to my brother making lots of noise playing with his toys.
What color would you be?
pink, green & purple
Favorite drink?
homemade lemonaide
Favorite sport?
gymnastics and swimming
Hair color?
kind of a goldish brown
Eye color?
brown
Favorite food?
grilled cheese sandwiches, tacos, and tomatoe/pickle sandwiches
Last movie you watched?
The Rescuers Down Under
Summer or winter?
both
Hugs or kisses?
hugs
Living arrangments?
My sister, my brother, my mom, my dad, the family dog, and a betta fish.
What books are you reading?
My mom is reading me King Arthur stories.
Favorite smells?
vanilla scent
Any tattoos?
no, but I had stamps from gymnastics on my hands (they washed off)
What is your favorite place to meditate?
on my bed

4 Comments:
hi
Love
Josie
What I did not know - I did not know that your dog had a name. Sarah. Where did you get that name?
Dad
Carpediem say hello and lets travel
And yes you do throw a fit wen you are mad.
Post a Comment
<< Home