Pirate Camp
Last week me and Kaman went to Pirate camp. It was really fun. We went canoeing and kayaking and paddle boating and we swam in the lake. We were divided into groups and each group made a pirate hideout. My group had a really big cool one. We spray painted rocks to be gold and we got to steal it from each other. There was a big mud slide into a creek. But I didn't go down it, only Kaman did. I didn't want to get dirty.
Each group got to make their own boat out of cardboard and trash bags. It was really fun, but my group's boat sunk the second it got in the water. One of the groups lasted the second longest. That's because they filled trash bags with air and taped them to the bottom of their boat. Kaman's group's boat latest the longest because they made a raft. Everyone wanted to go but a lot of people didn't get to.
Some parts of it I got really, really homesick. Then I went kayaking and got over it. Kayaking was really fun. One kid was out on the lake and lost his paddle. It was funny.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home