Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
We went to see Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. It was great! Except for some of the parts where Lord Voldemort came back, when Wormtail got Harry's blood and cut off his own hand to make Lord Voldemort. It was kind of gross. I wouldn't really call it scary, but it was weird.
But the movie wasn't just gross and weird, there were some good parts too, like under water. The only bad thing about the underwater sea task was that you look really weird when you turn into the thing that lets you go underwater and those sea people look very, very weird and ugly.
Some of the parts were funny, like when Ron was dancing with Professor McGonagall, but they all had to dance so it wasn't too bad except HE had to dance with Professor McGonagall.
I just can't believe that Lucius Malfoy and Professor Snape and soon-to-be Draco Malfoy were all Death Eaters. I just couldn't believe it when I found out. But I treat Malfoy a lot better in my book. I'm writing it. I only have a seven page book so far but I'm planning on erasing the page numbers and using the other side of the page. My book is not too bad so far. At least, my sister says that it is good. I think it's good too.
In the next page in my book, Professor McGonagall and Dumbledore are going to have a wedding.

1 Comments:
You are just like me you like Harry Potter!
Post a Comment
<< Home