My Birthday
For my birthday I had a party with my friends. I went to dinner with my family and I got a lot of really neat presents. I got a Ken doll and a pack of boy clothes from Kaman. I got a pet sitter Barbie doll from Evie. I got a bike seat from my mom and dad. I got $15 and a green necklace and green earrings from Oma and Opa. I got $5 from Grandma Jo and $100 from Grandpa Million and Grandma Pat. Aunt Diane took me shopping and I got a really pretty outfit. I got a crystal growing kit, pen jackets, pencil hats, and pencil outfits from my cousins.
It doesn't feel much different being 9 than being 8, but I guess I'll feel a difference when I turn 10.

1 Comments:
Feel a difference???
Let's see, I will be 50 and no
difference felt here either. Still
waiting on that wisdom one is to gain
with the ages... oh well!
Post a Comment
<< Home