Life and Times of a Future Superstar

Friday, October 17, 2008

Mini Houses

We made mini houses today. They're not finished yet but they look really cool so I put up pictures.



Mom made a haunted house so she made a pumpkin for it.


and a ghost.




even wallpaper!



Kaman's was haunted too.



He put a book shelf,



a broken floor, and hanging ghost.


Mine was not haunted.



but I made a porch...


and a fake marble flooring!


We will be a little neighborhood. Evie made one too but she said it was not ready to have its picture taken.

3 Comments:

At 7:27 PM, Blogger Rand Simmons said...

very creative - looks good.

 
At 3:15 PM, Blogger Tracy Million Simmons said...

This was fun. We need to do more stuff like this.

 
At 3:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will be the ghost in the haunted house.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home