Life and Times of a Future Superstar

Monday, December 26, 2005

My certain booktape

I got this book tape from the library called Fairydust and the Quest for the Egg. I just started it today, so I don’t know much about it. But I like it so far. It’s like a different version of Peter Pan except I haven’t heard anything about a Peter Pan in it yet. It’s good though. Apparently every kid’s first laugh turns into a fairy. Any kind of fairy – a spell casting fairy, a plain little fairy, a big broad fairy. Rarely, it turns into a Never fairy. The cool part about the book tape is the island can make its own decisions. It changes the wind direction and stuff like that. Well, I haven’t heard of anything else but the wind, but the wind can get rougher and stuff to keep things out. It’s really cool.

It’s weird that I know this much and I haven’t even listened to half a chapter yet. Well anyway, it’s cool.

2 Comments:

At 11:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So nice to read your blog!
Is there a picture of the hair?

 
At 5:00 PM, Blogger Derek the Great said...

Merry Christmas! And I love the hair--that whole picture looks like a character from Desparate Housewives.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home