Life and Times of a Future Superstar

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

some things about me 2

I like strawberry ice cream or Blue's Clues ice cream.

I don't like chocolate ice cream.

I like oranges.

I don't like bananas.

I like warm, clean bubble baths.

I don't like cold, dirty bubble baths.

I like cotton candy.

I don't like mints.

I like having lots of money.

I don't like spending it.

I like animals.

I don't like hunting.

I like my new year book.

I don't like that I can't read and write in it without help.

I like myscene.com.

I don't like barbie.com any more. Well, I sort of like it.

1 Comments:

At 9:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like having lots of money too!
It makes it nicer to spend as I still
have plenty left over to save.
Savings bonds are paying 6.73% and
you can buy one for as little as $25

 

Post a Comment

<< Home